|Become an IRWA member now!|
Once your application has been processed, you will receive within 3-5 business days:
- Welcome letter with membership card and number
- IRWA membership certificate
- Current issue of the profession’s leading publication Right of Way magazine
- Your membership pin will be presented by your local chapter at the first meeting you attend. If you are unable to attend a chapter meeting, the pin will be mailed to you.
Exclusive Member Benefits:
IRWA Members receive reduced rates on:
- Annual Education Conference
- Federal Agency Update
- All IRWA online and classroom courses
- Local chapter networking events and education classes
- Six issues of the industry’s leading publication Right of Way magazine
- Federal, State and Local Public Agency Membership
Federal, State and Local Public Agencies with an enrollment of a minimum of 20 or more employees are eligible for an Agency Membership. Each Agency Membership is customized to best serve your agencies needs. For more information, contact IRWA Vice President – Field Operations Daniel Stekol at email@example.com or 310-538-0233 ext. 126.